2018 is here! That’s crazy. Time is flying and to be honest, I’m not prepared for this. Here are my goals for 2018:
- Read 50 books. I read 32 books in 2017, I think I can beat that this year.
- Work out every week. I won’t dictate what type of workout but I need to make sure I am staying healthy.
- Eat healthy. I love top ramen. I love top ramen so much. I need to find a way to kick that habit.
- See more places in the United States. I’ve made been working so hard toward hitting 30 countries by 30 and now it’s time that I redirect my focus.
- Manage at least two international trips this year.
- Try a new restaurant every week.
- Explore Seattle and get to know it even better.
I don’t want to have too many goals for 2018 because let’s be honest, I’m terrible at holding to my goals. I’ve always been able to accomplish at least one goal but usually that’s where it ends. I’m going big with having 7 this year. Let’s see how I do…