Wow. 2017 is coming to an end. Here’s the summary of my year:
- Read 32 books. I cannot believe it but I’ve officially rediscovered my love of reading. Next year, I’m going to beat this.
- Started the year in Stockholm, Sweden. It feels like it’s been years since I was there even though it was only 12 months.
- Went to Thailand and saw my friends get married.
- Hung out with elephants.
- Went to Iceland and Finland in search of the Northern Lights.
- Lived in LA.
- Moved to Seattle.
- Left my job and started a new one.
- Spent 50% of my time in an airport, on an airplane, or a different city after moving to Seattle.
- Went through my hardest breakup ever.
- Rediscovered my love for San Francisco.
- Dyed my hair pink.
- Tried an absurd amount of new and delicious foods in various cities around the world.
- Drove from LA to Seattle by myself for the first time.
- Went to my 28th country.
- Purchased real adult furniture instead of trying to make all my broken Ikea furniture work.
- Went to CES 2017.
- Consumed an absurd amount of goat cheese. Finding out Costco sold goat cheese was a downfall in all the best ways.
- Got to reconnect with friends I haven’t seen in years.
- Saw multiple friends get married and start the next chapters in their lives.
This is just a short summary of all the craziness that was 2017. I’m so curious what 2018 has in store for me.