March is over and April is here, I’m a few days behind apparently. Here are just a few things that I loved about March:
– I made a trip to LA. Those weekend trips are always too short but they’re so nice to sometimes get away from Seattle and live a different life for just a few short days.
– It marked exactly three months until I finish graduate school. Is this real life?
– I ran a 5K in support of Every Mother Counts. And it reminded me just how much I hate wet socks (it was pouring rain) but how awesome it is to see the city from a runner’s perspective when all the streets I usually drive on are blocked off for thousands of people.
– I experienced Hot Cakes Molten Lava Cakes for the first time.
– I began the final preparation for my first solo international trip
– I rediscovered my love of Madewell and Uniqlo
Those are just a few of my favorite moments from March. In just a few short days, I embark on a whirlwind tour of Europe. Wish me luck!